DEVELOPER TOOLSThere is a large and ever-growing number of tools available to help developers test, build, and deploy applications. Below you will find popular tools to get started.
- Truffle Development framework, testing system, pipeline creation and other tools.
- Embark Development and testing frameworks as well as other tools integrated with Ethereum, IPFS and Whisper.
- Waffle A system for advanced development and testing of smart contracts (based on ethers.js).
- Etherlime Ethers.js-based system for developing (Solidity and Vyper), deploying, debugging and testing decentralized apps..
- Builder Task scheduler for smart contract developers using Ethereum.
- ZeppelinOS A system for developing updatable smart contracts and securely managing applications based on them.
ARE YOU JUST STARTING DEVELOPING WITH VECTRA?Then you are in the right place. Created by the Vectra community, these guides will introduce you to the foundation of the technology stack and basic concepts. They may differ from what you are accustomed to when developing other applications.
LANGUAGE OF SMART CONTRACTSVectra is powered by Ethereum. Any program that runs on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) is commonly referred to as a smart contract. The most popular languages for writing smart contracts are Solidity and Vyper, but there are others in development.
- Vyper A security-focused language for Ethereum, inspired by Python.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- Ethereum Stackexchange
- Chat Gitter about Solidity
- Cryptozombies Learn to develop games based on Vectra / Ethereum.
- Chainshot Decentralized application development (dapp) web guides.
- Blockgeeks Online courses on blockchain technology
- DappUniversity Learn to create decentralized blockchain apps
- Ethernaut Wargame on Solidity, where each level is a contract to be hacked